Appointments and Case Evaluation
Heritage Law Group
The Heritage Building
120 North Collins Street,
Plant City, Florida 33563
Or use our contact form.
Monday through Friday- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN:
Hillsborough County, the surrounding counties of the Tampa Bay region, and throughout the State of Florida
PRIMARY PRACTICE AREAS:
Heritage Law Group:
About our Legal Practice
“Whether your claim arises in Plant City, Hillsborough County or elsewhere in the State of Florida, you can benefit from an experienced law firm that offers affordable, high level representation, and a personal environment that shares the kind of values that make living and working in a place like historic Plant City, and communities like it around Florida, so great."
Experience You Can Trust
As experienced litigators in state and federal courts in Hillsborough County, the surrounding counties of the Tampa Bay region, and throughout the state of Florida, we understand the value and benefits of exploring every opportunity to resolve and settle disputes through mediation, arbitration or informal settlement. But in those times where justice is best served by the force of litigation, we work hard to protect and preserve your rights as determined, effective advocates and counselors at law. When the need for formal dispute resolution arises, we have the skill, experience, values and commitment to achieve the best outcome possible for our clients in our primary practice areas of Business, Commercial and Construction-Related Claims and Construction Site Accidents and other Serious Injury Claims.
her▪i▪tage law group
The word "Heritage" (Her'i'tage) is often defined as the "passing down of something of significance from one generation to the next." At the Heritage Law Group, we chose to incorporate the word "Heritage" into the name of the litigation and dispute resolution practice of M. Joseph Dickerson, P.A., to reflect our commitment to building our practice based upon time-honored values such as trust, integrity and service to others.
Overview: What our legal practice offers:
- A client-centered litigation and dispute resolution practice focused on resolving disputes for almost two decades in the following primary practice areas: Business, commercial and construction-related claims, and Construction Site Accidents and other Serious Injury Claims.
- We provide determined, strategic and effective advocacy, dedicated to protecting and preserving the rights of our clients in state and federal courts in Plant City, Hillsborough County, the surrounding counties of the Tampa Bay region, and throughout the State of Florida.
- We find common sense, practical solutions to often complex legal problems, in an environment of trust, respect and service to both our individual and business clients.
- We offer a personal law firm environment, with high level, sophisticated representation, in each of our primary practice areas.
- We have successfully litigated and resolved hundreds of claims and disputes both locally and throughout the State of Florida.
- We review each claim, on a case-by-case basis with our clients, to determine the most affordable and cost-effective method of representation, including hourly, flat fee and contingent fee representation.
- We develop strategic alliances and relationships with other attorneys, special counsel, expert witnesses, investigators, court reporters and others in the legal community, in order to more effectively represent our clients throughout the State of Florida in all of our primary practice areas.
- We provide honest, practical assessments of cases, and keep our clients informed throughout the claim and litigation process.
- We perform our work on each claim with the highest level of care and attention to detail.
- We maintain consistent and meaningful communication with our clients, the courts and the legal community.
- We seek to develop a positive attorney-client relationship of mutual respect and trust, in order to meet the goals and objectives of each of our clients and achieve the best outcome possible for each claim.
Do you have further questions about our legal services?
Contact us at 813-655-1801 or via our contact form.